Army Leather Patrol is a warm, durable ski mitt with clever functions. It builds upon the same robust concept as Hestra's Heli Ski model, but is designed to be worn under the jacket sleave with a comfortable neoprene collar that encircles the wrist. Fingers and palm are made ofimpregnated goat leather with outseams that provide comfort and a sensitive grip, while the backhand is made with flexible and weather resistant softshell fabric. A fleece liner with synthetic insulation keeps fingers warm even in low temperatures, and can easily be removed to wash or dry. You can also replace the insulation with a thinner liner to adjust the warmth if you are hiking and sweating more, for example. A wrist strap reduces the chance of dropping the glove if you take it off to adjust your equipment. A carabiner is also included along with an eyelet and hanging loop, providing several attachment options. A durable and reliable companion for those spending long days outdoors in the snow and cold, and who prefer to get away from the ski resort and its comforts.
- Warm and durable mitt.
- Backhand made of windproof and breathable polyester softshell fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather provides solid grip and durability.
- Removable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft).
- Curved fit that provides comfort and solid grip.
- Neoprene collar with Velcro adjustment on the wrist's inside.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner, eyelet and hanging loop provide several attachment options.